Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis: The Role of the Gynecologist
By: Dr. Shaun Tregoning, M.D., F.R.C.S, Gynecologist (OBGYN)
When: Thursday, January 19th 7:00-8:30 pm
Where: Sina Pharmacy (505 Smithe St., Vancouver, BC)
Topics will include causes, risk factors, diagnosis and new prevention/treatment options.
In this seminar, Dr. Shaun Tregoning, M.D., F.R.C.S, Gynecologist (OBGYN) will discuss osteoporosis and the tools needed to actively manage and control this disease. Topics will include causes, risk factors, diagnosis, and new prevention/treatment options.
-Snacks and refreshments will be provided (complementary of Sina Organic Juice Bar)
About Dr. Shaun Tregoning, M.D. F.R.C.S, Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Dr. Tregoning is an assistant Clinical Professor at the University of British Columbia. He has been practicing at the Valley Fertility Centre – working in conjunction with Olive Fertility Centre Vancouver since April 2006.
Dr. Tregoning offers the following services at Sina Pharmacy:
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility evaluation and treatment
- Family planning and contraception management (including: birth control pills, patch, injections, and IUD’s)
- Management of hormonal imbalances (e.g. abnormal or heavy bleeding, absence of menstrual cycle), fibroids, and ovarian cysts
- Menopause medicine (e.g. management of perimenopausal symptoms, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, and osteoporosis prevention and treatment)
- Skin care treatment options related to underlying hormonal imbalances (e.g. acne, hirsutism, and epidermal thinning causing aging skin)
- BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers
Seats are only available to Registered attendees. To book your seat, please register below. If you have registered but cannot attend please use the form below to cancel your registration.