Sina Medical & Aesthetics Clinic
*** CLINIC POLICY CHANGES DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK ***
1- FOR SAFETY OF PATIENTS AND OUR STAFF, STARTING MARCH 19TH , WE ARE USING TELEHEALTH VIDEO-CONFERENCING: Patients need to book an appointment online or by calling the clinic during office hours. We are only booking for telehealth visits. Please do not come to the clinic. For urgent procedures and cases that need physical examinations, patients still need to book a telehealth appointment and if the doctor confirms that patient needs to be seen at the office, our office assistant will call the patient to make arrangements for an in-person visit.
2- WE ARE NOT EQUIPPED FOR COVID-19 TESTING. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC FOR THIS SERVICE: If you are concerned that may have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, you need to stay home and call 8-1-1 or call us to book a telehealth appointment with a doctor. Please do not leave your place as you may put other people at risk. If you have severe symptoms and need to go to emergency, it is better to notify emergency staff by a phone call ahead of time so they can arrange for you to be assessed safely. You also need to wear a mask and follow hygiene protocols in order to protect others. You can receive more information about common questions regards COVID-19 outbreak here.
- Walk-In Clinic (everyone is welcome). Walk-in visits are based on first-come, first-served basis. We suggest to walk-in at the start of the day to reserve your spot. You can also book your appointment ahead of time using our online booking system.
- Family Practice: Dr. Christian Wang no longer accepts new patients. Currently we do not have any other doctor who accepts patients at our clinic. We will update this page if there is new availabilities.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8 am - 6 pm
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 6 pm
Friday: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 11 am - 4 pm
List of Doctors:
- Dr. Sima Amid, MD | female doctor | works on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Fridays
- Dr. Kathy Rahnavardi, MD | female doctor | works on Thursdays
- Dr. Carolyn Pasko, MD | female doctor | works on Wednesdays
- Dr. Alex Sasi, MD | male doctor | works on Saturdays
- Dr. Nooshin Nikoo, MD | female doctor | works on Saturdays & Sundays
- Dr. Christina Wang, MD | female doctor | works on Mondays & Tuesdays
- Dr. Aydin Tavakoli, MD | male doctor | works on Saturdays
- Dr. Heidi Lescanec, ND | female doctor | work on Wednesdays and Fridays | by appointment only
- Dr. Saeedreza Ganjizadeh-Zavareh, Internal Medicine | male doctor | by appointment only
- Dr. Fariba Mohtashami, Gynecologist | female doctor | by appointment only
Book your appointment
The clinic policy is changed due to COVID-19 concerns. Patients can book appointments to see our doctors virtually using a telemedicine (video-conferencing) system. Use the link below to book an appointment.
If you need to reach us about your online appointment please send an email to [email protected] and do not call the clinic as it keeps the line busy and we won't be able to answer other important calls. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions:
If you are following-up about your lab results: in general, after our doctors check your results if everything looks normal we will not contact you but if the doctor needs to go over your results you will receive a call from us to book a followup appointment. If you wish to know your results you can also check the myehealth website. Please do not call us about your lab results. We cannot discuss your results over the phone and cannot printout or release any information without the doctor’s permission. If you feel you need to see a doctor you can book an appointment online.
When you book an appointment: you should receive a confirmation email. If you didn’t receive an email please call us to make sure your time slot is reserved.
When you booked your appointment: it does not mean the doctor will see you exactly at your appointment time. The average time for each appointment is 10 minutes, but some appointments may take longer. What we guarantee is that when you book an appointment you will be seen by the doctor same day for sure and you will be seen ahead of other walk-in patients.
If you are late for your appointment: if you don’t check-in on time for your appointment you will be pushed back in our waiting list and if there is no available time slot the doctor may not see you for same day. If you can’t make your appointment on time, please call us to see if we can keep your appointment.
If you missed your appointment: if you do not show up for your appointment there will be a $30 charge applied to your account. To avoid this penalty, you need to cancel online or email us 24 hours before your appointment to move or cancel your appointment.
In case you need to contact us: please send an email to [email protected].
List of Services:
- Medical Services covered by MSP:
-Specialist Doctor Referrals
- Travel Clinic (consultation and administration of necessary vaccines/immunization based on patient's travel destination)
-Women’s Health (Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Pregnancy Tests, PAP tests, IUD Insertion, etc.)
-Sports Medicine / Pain Management / Osteoporosis / Arthritis
-Internal Medicine Consultations by Dr. Zavareh
-Gynecology Medicine Consultations by Dr. Mohtashami
-Aesthetics & Beauty Clinic by Dr. Sasi (Botox, Dermal Fillers, Chemical Peels, Treatment of Skin Conditions e.g. Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Melasma, etc.)
-Childhood and Adult Immunizations and Vaccines
-Surgical, non-surgical, and minimally invasive treatments
We are doing our best to offer quality service to our patients. If you liked your visit at our clinic: please write us a review on google. If you didn’t like your visit: if there is anything that needs to be fixed or improved please email or call us. We always listen to our patients.
Sina Medical Clinic
Better Doctors, Better Service, Better Care