Sina Medical & Aesthetics Clinic
- Walk-In Clinic (everyone is welcome). You can also book your appointment ahead of time using the calendar provided here.
- Family Practice: two of our doctors (Dr. Amid and Dr. Rahnavardi) are accepting new patients at their discretion. If interested, you can book an appointment and the doctor will go over your health condition and will decide to accept you as a patient.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 10 am - 6 pm | Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm | Sunday: Closed
List of Doctors:
- Dr. Sima Amid, MD | accepting patients | work on Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays
- Dr. Kathy Rahnavardi, MD | accepting patients | work on Thursdays
- Dr. Carolyn Pasko, MD | work on Wednesdays
- Dr. Ahmad Setayesh, MD | work on Saturdays
- Dr. Heidi Lescanec, ND | work on Wednesdays and Thursdays by appointment only
- Dr. Saeedreza Ganjizadeh-Zavareh, Internal Medicine | by appointment only
- Dr. Shaun Tregoning, Obstetrics/Gynecology | by appointment only
List of Services:
- Medical Services covered by MSP:
-Specialist Doctor Referrals
-Childhood and Adult Immunizations and Vaccines
-Surgical, non-surgical, and minimally invasive treatments
-Skin Conditions (Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Melasma, etc.)
-Women’s Health (Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Pregnancy Tests, PAP tests, IUD Insertion, etc.)
-Sports Medicine / Pain Management / Osteoporosis / Arthritis
-Obstetrics and Gynecology
Book your appointment
Before booking your appointment please make sure you read the Terms & Condition section below.
Terms & Conditions:
If you are following-up about your lab results: in general, after our doctors check your results if everything looks normal we will not contact you but if the doctor needs to go over your results you will receive a call from us to book a followup appointment. If you wish to know your results you can also check the myehealth website. Please do not call us about your lab results. We cannot discuss your results over the phone and cannot printout or release any information without the doctor’s permission. If you feel you need to see a doctor you can book an appointment online.
When you book an appointment: you should receive a confirmation email. If you didn’t receive an email please call us to make sure your time slot is reserved.
When you booked your appointment: it does not mean the doctor will see you exactly at your appointment time. The average time for each appointment is 10 minutes, but some appointments may take longer and due to the nature of the work you may need to wait longer. What we guarantee is that when you book an appointment you will be seen by the doctor same day for sure and you will be seen ahead of other walk-in patients.
If you are late for your appointment: if you don’t check-in on time for your appointment you will be pushed back in our waiting list and if there is no available time slot the doctor may not see you for same day. If you can’t make your appointment on time, please call us to see if we can keep your appointment.
If you missed your appointment: if you do not show up for your appointments twice in a calendar year there will be a $50 charge that you need to pay before your next visit. To avoid this penalty, you need to call us 24 hours before your appointment time, this way we can move or cancel your appointment beforehand and it wouldn’t count towards this penalty.
In case you need to contact us: please call 604-336-7462(SINA).
We are doing our best to offer quality service to our patients. If you liked your visit at our clinic: please write us a review on google. If you didn’t like your visit: if there is anything that needs to be fixed or improved please email or call us. We always listen to our patients.
Sina Medical Clinic
Better Doctors, Better Service, Better Care